Freely Give – Martin and Nancy Foster
Bringing Light to World
The issue in question In some areas of Guatemala there is often no source of hydro or it is is unreliable especially in the evening due to increased demand. Students cannot study adequately after dark as they do not have a good source of light. They use...
Freely Give – Collaborative Network
Communication – Collaboration – Culture
A network of people & resources that work together to build bridges & connections through communication, collaboration & developing a culture of accountability.
- We are not an organization – we require no finances to survive – we have no board — we are a network.
- Using efficient and effective ways of delivering the Good News of Jesus Christ !
We communicate about:
- possible projects and outreaches locally and in developing countries.
- developing a network of bridges – not walls.
- resources we are and have assembled for your use.
We are building collaborative network of resources:
- People with a passion for Jesus and sharing the Good News.
- People with particular skills — doctors, teachers, dentists, plumbers, health care workers, book keepers etc..
- People who want to collaborate with others.
- Charities and organizations we partner with.and recommend.
- Financial resources.
We are a developing a culture based on:
- a passion for people,
- spreading the Good News by demonstrating it in action.