Freely Give – Martin and Nancy Foster
Freely Give – Collaborative Network
Communication – Collaboration – Culture
A network of people & resources that work together to build bridges & connections through communication, collaboration & developing a culture of accountability.
- We are not an organization – we require no finances to survive – we have no board — we are a network.
- Using efficient and effective ways of delivering the Good News of Jesus Christ !
We communicate about:
- possible projects and outreaches locally and in developing countries.
- developing a network of bridges – not walls.
- resources we are and have assembled for your use.
We are building collaborative network of resources:
- People with a passion for Jesus and sharing the Good News.
- People with particular skills — doctors, teachers, dentists, plumbers, health care workers, book keepers etc..
- People who want to collaborate with others.
- Charities and organizations we partner with.and recommend.
- Financial resources.
We are a developing a culture based on:
- a passion for people,
- spreading the Good News by demonstrating it in action.